FESTIVAL HOURS / PARKING / TICKETS
- What time do the gates open?
Doors open on Sunday July 21st at 10:00 AM
- What time does it end?
The main stage show ends at 10:00 pm on Sunday night.
- How do I enter the festival? Where do I park?
Earth Sky Time Farm is located at 1547 Main St, Manchester Center, VT. Enter the driveway on Route 7A and follow the signs to the parking area.
- What about dogs or other pets?
For everyone’s peace of mind and safety, pets are not allowed on the grounds, and they are definitely not allowed to wait in vehicles during the festival. The only exception is for certified working animals (and we may ask to see your certification).
- Are workshops included in the ticket price?
Yes, all on-site festival workshops are included in the ticket price and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Is camping available?
There is no onsite camping but there are many campgrounds nearby, both privately owned and at State Parks.
- Where can I buy tickets? I don’t have a credit card to purchase online or by phone?
Tickets can be purchased online, or you can mail your check and detailed ticket request to SolarFest at P.O. Box 900, North Bennington, VT 05257
- How can I get information on having a booth at the festival?
Visit the vendor page of our website.
- Are you hiring people to work or volunteer at the event?
We run on pure volunteer power. Please visit our volunteers page to learn about becoming a valued SolarFest volunteer.
- Where are the closest electric vehicle charging stations?
- Northshire Bookstore; 4869 Main Street, Manchester, VT— 2 Level 2 chargers & 1 DC fast charger
- Hampton Inn & Suites; 4519 Main St, Manchester Center, VT— 4 Level 2 chargers
- The Inn at Manchester; 3967 Main St, Manchester, VT-– 1 Level 2 charger, 1 Tesla charger
- Zoey’s Double Hex Restaurant; 1614 Depot Street, Manchester, VT — 1 Level 2 charger w/2 heads
- The Town of Bennington; 205 South St, Bennington, VT— 2 Level 2 chargers & 2 DC fast chargers
- What sort of facilities does the festival have?
There are numerous rest rooms throughout the grounds.
- Will there be parking for people with disabilities?
- Can I bring glass bottles into the festival?
No glass of any kind is allowed on the festival grounds.
- Will there be a festival schedule and map available ahead of time?
Yes, our website will be continually updated with the latest schedule information and last minutes details.
- Can I bring an umbrella to block the sun or rain?
Yes. Most workshops are indoors but there is plenty of sunny outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Can I bring my own chair?
Please do! To allow for maximum visibility of all festival attendees, we encourage low chairs and blankets be used in front of the main stage.
- Can we bring walkie-talkies?
- Are strollers allowed into the venue?
- Will there be lockers on site?
- Will there be an Information booth/area?
- Will there be a Lost & Found?
- Is there Internet available at the festival?
Details to come
- Is there a place to charge my cell phone or camera on-site?
- Can I bring my cooler to the festival?
Yes. But please remember no glass of any kind is allowed on the grounds.
- Can I take photographs or make video or audio tapes of the festival?
- Can I pass out flyers inside? Outside?
No. Please contact us in advance to ask about reserving a space for relevant and appropriate flyers or handouts on our information table.
- Are food and beverages sold at the festival?
- Will there be vegetarian/vegan food offered?
- Will alcohol be sold at the festival?
- If I lock my keys in my car or my car won’t start, will there be a tow truck or locksmith on site?
No. If you have trouble, go to the Info Booth and they will direct you to businesses to help you get back on the road again.