Through our workshops we fulfill our mission of connecting people, the arts, ideas and technology, and fostering partnerships and activism for a vibrant present and a sustainable future. With the beautiful facilities of Stratton Mountain we continue and expand the legacy of hosting a wide array of informative, entertaining, and inspiring presentations, workshops and discussions.
Click the image at right for a graphic overview of the schedule, see the list of presentation tracks below, or download both of the daily schedules (including cross-listings) with times and locations of workshops.
Renewable Energy & Conservation Track
What is your plan when the power goes out?
- Building Science
- Biodiversity Through Permaculture
- Biophilic Design Theory, Practice and Process Workshop
- Deep-Energy Retrofits: Whole-System Homes for Young Professionals
- Hempcrete – The Future of Organic Housing
- Melted Vinyl Siding, Solar Fires, & Unintended Consequences
- My NetZero Energy Home 10 Years Later
- Nighttime carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in 22 Vermont homes
Music & Arts
- Circus Arts
- Nurturing a Thriving Creative Economy
- Standing in Balance Yoga
- Theater as the Vehicle for Social Change
- Movie: How to Let Go of the World and Love all the Things Climate Can’t Change
- Movie: The Crash Course
- Movie: The Heart of Nuba
- Electric Vehicle Policy in the Northeast
- Community Solar – How does it work?
- Solar Powered Transportation
- Driving an Electric Car 2600 miles
- PV, Dual-cropping, Micro-grids: Reaching Sustainable C02
- EV Group Discussion
- Waterless Composting Toilets
- We Can Cool the Planet now: Food, Water, Soil, Climate, Hope
- Fossil Free New England: How and Why
- Solar Investments for Income
- Fundamentals of a Successful Town Energy Committee
- Exploring the Nonviolent Life
- Climate Justice 101
- Climate Solutions for People of the Future
- How are Racial Justice and Climate Justice Connected?
- What Kind of Changemaker are You?
- The Future of Food
- Planting for Pollinators in Solar Fields and Beyond
- Backyard and Kitchen Cupboard Medicine
- Carbon Farming: Regenerative Agriculture for Climate Stabilization
- Low-tech Birthing in a High-Tech World